- Groundbreaking SLT and YAG modes from a single system
- Tango provides selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT) and YAG capabilities in a single, advanced laser system - allowing you to instantly switch between SLT and YAG modes at the touch of a button for optimal treatment flexibility and better patient results
- เครื่องรักษาโรคตาด้วยแสงเลเซอร์ชนิดสองระบบแบบ SLT
Tango™ combines a full-featured SLT laser with a powerful, precise YAG laser, helping you to better manage both OAG and ACG patients, while also providing a highly effective solution for capsulotomy procedures.
Engineered and built by Ellex, Tango™ brings together 30 years of manufacturing expertise and cutting-edge technology to deliver consistently better treatment results. Featuring a proprietary, patented dual-mode laser cavity, which allows you to instantly – and reliably – switch between SLT and YAG modes, combined with a custom-designed power supply that maintains optimum system stability for greater shot-to-shot consistency, Tango™ allows you to perform SLT and YAG treatments with improved accuracy and greater efficacy over the long-term.
Engineered to Outperform. Built to Outlast.
Tango is Engineered to be Faster and More Precise
- Industry’s fastest firing rate at 3 shots per second: Proprietary cavity facilitates effective heat transfer and cooling, combined with rapid recharging of the pulse capacitors.
- Precise adjustment of parameter settings at 0.1 mJ increments: Automatic calibration process, combined with a series of test-fire sequences, uses feedback from the system’s energy monitor in order to constantly adjust system output.
Tango is Manufactured for More Consistent, Reliable Performance
- Lifespan of more than 400,000 shots: YAG optical Q-switch made from thermally matched, homogenous materials to withstand warping and erosion.
- Greater shot-to-shot consistency: Custom-built YAG power supply with micro-controller and energy compensation algorithm.
Tango in SLT Mode
Tango’s SLT mode delivers a gentle, non-invasive approach for stimulating the generation of healthy trabecular meshwork cells and managing intraocular pressure without the burn and scar tissue associated with other laser procedures. SLT is a highly effective approach for first-line glaucoma treatments, adjunct therapy with drugs, and alternative therapy when drugs or surgery fail.
Watch clinical footage of SLT
Watch interview with Andrew Iwach, MD
SLT Technology from Ellex
Ellex’s proprietary SLT technology features a high level of precision, in which parameter settings can be adjusted at 0.1 mJ increments. This capability, coupled with superior energy control, enables you to deliver highly accurate SLT treatment. All SLT treatment parameters are designed to industry-recognized treatment protocols, maximizing treatment options and ensuring effective patient results.
Offering superior energy control, a sharp-edged aiming beam and the industry’s fastest firing rate at 3 shots per second, Ellex’s proprietary SLT technology allows you to visualize the trabecular meshwork (TM) in greater detail, and to perform procedures faster and with improved accuracy.
Tango in YAG Mode
Tango’s YAG mode features an Ultra Gaussian spot profile and fast rise time which allow you to perform capsulotomies and iridotomies at lower, more efficient energy levels — delivering less energy to the eye. The result is that you can perform capsulotomies with all types of IOLs and with significantly less risk of lens pitting.
Watch footage of Selective Capsulotomy
The Primary Online Resource for SLT
For clinical and practical information on SLT, as well as practice and patient marketing tools, visit www.slt-ellex.com – the primary online resource for SLT.
Click here for physician information
SLT. The Gentle Alternative for Glaucoma.
Gentle and painless, SLT is a simple laser procedure that takes just five minutes to perform in your doctor’s office. Not only can SLT effectively reduce the elevated IOP associated with glaucoma, but it can also free you from the financial and lifestyle burdens of glaucoma medications. If you or someone close to you suffers from glaucoma, be sure to explore all of your treatment options. Learn more about SLT and glaucoma.
Click here for patient information