Quantitative measurement equipment for flare in the anterior chamber
The FM-700 is Kowa’s aqueous flare meter combined with a slit-lamp design with exceptional optic quality that offers a reproducible and reliable guide to occular inflammation.
· Utilises the principle of laser light scattering detection
· Quantitative protein density measurement
· Compact, easy to use system
· Reproducible results
· Non-contact, non-invasive test
· Supports diagnosis of Uveitis and other inflammatory pathologies
· Monitors inflammation post IOL surgery
Unique, precise, accurate
The FM-700 aqueous flare meter (also known as a Laser Flare Meter) enhances the follow up of patients by enabling the in-vivo measurement of aqueous flare in a non-contact, non-invasive and painless manner. The quantitative and reproducible measurement of aqueous flare it provides is known to be useful in cases of uveitis and following IOL implantation, and increased levels of flare have been reported with many other ocular conditions. This latest generation of the Kowa aqueous flare meter has been designed to combine the ultimate in efficiency and accuracy providing fast detection of ocular inflammation and subclinical change of inflammation levels.